1. I miss…. spring poppies in my mum and dad’s garden in Sydney so I’m settling for a virtual fix via Grandiflora.
2. I wish…. I could meet up with my dear friend Zoe in Brazil where she is travelling and gathering inspiration for her wonderful brand, Pouch.
3. I want…. a miniature daschund! But as long as we’re renting I’ll have to settle for this adoreable wallpaper from Frankie.
4. I adore…. bangles by Dinosaur Designs. No great surprise to those who know me and can hear me coming a mile off with an armful of clattering resin! Loving these luscious colours from their Coral Sea range.
5. I can’t wait…. to receive my first delivery of jewellery from MollyM Designs - hopefully any day now! I love the beautiful styling on her website and her clear, clean aesthetic – no doubt the influence of her training as an architect.
Silk and beaded dress by Binny
With a pretty as can be spring print and luscious beading around the neckline, this sweet frock by Binny is a sure bet for Cup Day.
Speaking of which, Frond will remain open as normal on Melbourne Cup Day (2nd November) for any last minute accessory emergencies!
I’ve just opened up a delivery of bracelets and earrings from beautiful US jeweller Ayofemi and can’t wait to put these delicate and lovely pieces onto the shelves (and maybe a couple onto my own wrists!). They are so sweet and beautifully made and I especially love the “modern friendship bands” – a whimsical interpretation of the classic cotton woven friendship bands we used to make as teens!
Gold dipped bar bracelets
Thanks to Sarah and her gorgeous Note to Self blog for bringing my attention to Ayofemi earlier this year!
Fleur de Lys pendant by Kirstin Ash
Pia Jane Bijkerk
I’m loving the new delivery of charming vintage-style pendants, earrings and rings from Kirstin Ash. The first piece of jewellery my hubby bought for me before he was my hubby was a gorgeous Kirstin Ash double pendant and I really treasure it. On one side are golden swallows and on the other is a wee little Eiffel Tower against a backdrop of fleur de lys. I’ve been gazing at it adoringly and day dreaming of the City of Lights which we are to visit together for the first time next April. I picked up Pia Jane Bijkerk’s beautiful volume ’Paris: Made by Hand’ in Sydney last weekend and have spent many hours since plotting our Paris wanders…. only about 150 sleeps to go!
I’ve got my eye on two gorgeous bowls from Mud Australia that are sitting peacefully on the shelves in store at the moment. Their colour is ’wasabi’ and they do seem to be waiting for a big serve of spicy noodles or fragrant broth. Yum.
Image courtesy of Mud Australia