Loving these gorgeous prints from Melbourne-based illustrator Emma Leonard – her gals are fully of whimsy and style and a touch of melancholy. Giclee prints now available at Frond. Shown here are ‘About a Girl’ and ‘Saffron’.
Not at all shop-related but had to share these. Wish, wish, wish I could see the new Jennifer Mills exhibition at Darren Knight Gallery. These pieces just blow me away. Vividly gorgeous, with a kind of beautiful violence, totally inspiring and moving.
Sweet stationery from US artist Jill Bliss is a Frond favourite and fills the store with an atmosphere of Pacific breezes, California sunshine, and fresh Oregon fragrances all the way from Jill’s native West Coast. Her charming art panels and finely illustrated journals and notebooks are a delight to behold!
1. Wouldn’t you love to…. skip down this flight of sweet stairs! Staircases with stencils from the Moroccan stencil collection at the Royal Design Studio. Via Dutch darling, Danielle, over at The Style Files.
2. I always delight in…. Josef Frank’s fabulous wallpaper and fabric graphics. Vivid and lush and full of squawking, bright birds, this one resembles our own backyard in Darwin at the moment! What a truly WET Wet Season it has been!
3. I am so close…. to giving into temptation and scooping up a pair of these heavenly ‘Surrender Earrings’ from the new Sophie Kyron collection – in store next week. Or, quite possibly, in my jewellery box next week!
4. I’m finding…. inspiration in the pages of the beautiful Cressida Campbell monograph given to me by mum and dad for Chrissy. Just wonderful.
5. I’m inhaling…. the scent of new mini soaps from Tokyo Milk. Yum.