1. Wouldn’t you love to…. skip down this flight of sweet stairs! Staircases with stencils from the Moroccan stencil collection at the Royal Design Studio. Via Dutch darling, Danielle, over at The Style Files.
2. I always delight in…. Josef Frank’s fabulous wallpaper and fabric graphics. Vivid and lush and full of squawking, bright birds, this one resembles our own backyard in Darwin at the moment! What a truly WET Wet Season it has been!
3. I am so close…. to giving into temptation and scooping up a pair of these heavenly ‘Surrender Earrings’ from the new Sophie Kyron collection – in store next week. Or, quite possibly, in my jewellery box next week!
4. I’m finding…. inspiration in the pages of the beautiful Cressida Campbell monograph given to me by mum and dad for Chrissy. Just wonderful.
5. I’m inhaling…. the scent of new mini soaps from Tokyo Milk. Yum.